As I could now find my bike again I was excited to come home from work and set it back up on the trainer. I put in ~50 workout with the Mental Toughness DVD. I'm sure there will be days of hills and head winds that I will need that mental toughness!
I've been stewing a great fundraiser idea this past week....but I'll leave you in suspence while I plan the logistics...stay tuned.
Got home a bit early today from the office, so got right on my bike for an hour pedal. Loving the Have Mercy workout. I'll have these workout videos memorized soon.
Working on some logical stuff for my big fundraising idea, once I get those major things worked out I'll make a formal announcement to you with the details. Stay tuned......
Planning on doing some gear shopping soon. The MEC spring/summer catalogue showed up in the mail box today, how did they know that I was looking to spend money? The gear investments will be clips, shoes, and shorts. I'm also investigating new handle bars. I'm riding a mountain bike on the tour, so whatever I can do it make the bike more road friendly will be good.
March 30th
I've been pretty consistant it seems with 3 or 4 rides a week. Today's ride was a bit longer, did the full 1 hr 30 minute ride DVD. Felt good the entire time, but its these rides that are just a bit longer (really no where near the length of the days I'll be cycling on the road!) but a bit longer than an hour, that I realize how much I need proper padded cycling shorts. I will have to go and do some gear shopping sometime in the near future as I'll want everything to be well broke-in before the tour.
My goal for training this week is 30 minute workouts everyday this week, no rest days.

No comments:
Post a Comment