March 04, 2008
Put in a good hard hour with Coach Troy. Wow, look at those shoulders - gotta work on some form. But right now its getting the butt conditioned & getting in shape. Then work on distance and better form will come with that....or atleast this is how I see things eveolving.
Cat.
March 05, 2008 The requirements of daily living didn't allow me the time to hop on my bike tonight. Tomorrow night right after work I'll have to make up for it.
I found this picture I took a few years ago. As the days are increasing growing longer I know it won't be too long before we can break out of the snow and hit the open road.
March 05, 2008 The requirements of daily living didn't allow me the time to hop on my bike tonight. Tomorrow night right after work I'll have to make up for it.
I found this picture I took a few years ago. As the days are increasing growing longer I know it won't be too long before we can break out of the snow and hit the open road.
March 06, 2008
Did a 45 minute ride after work, my husband set up his bike & trainer and joined me for a bit (he use to do triathlon...seems its hereditary). My poor dog will learn not to stick her head under my pedals - poor thing I didn't notice her sneak-up behind the trainer and she got her nose bonked with my right foot. Plan to do a longer ride tomorrow/or Saturday.
March 09, 2008
Finished off the week on a great training note. This morning did an easy 1/2 hour jog with my brother and my babe Brook (10 month black lab) through Assiniboine Forest. It was a great day to get outside, sunny and a warm -10C. Got back and got on the bike. And did 31 km at a good tempo ~25km/hr while watching some russian mobster movie. It felt good, a bit sadle sore but have to work up to these longer rides.

1 comment:
Kristina Ellis said...
Good for you, Cathy - what a fabulous idea, and such an amazing cause! We will check up on your blog to see how things are going. Hope to see you and Scott soon!
Kristina
March 4, 2008 8:15 PM
Scott said...
Don't know how I'm going to keep up with this girl. Not only the on the bike, but the generosity part as well. Keep up the hard work hon!
March 10, 2008 11:56 AM
Post a Comment
Links to this post
Post a Comment