Well, I must confess that training has been shuffled in the priority list this week as we decided to undergo some basement renos. My bike and bike trainer are now buried under piles of funiture and stuff as we moved everything out of the way to paint our rec room.
I did get in a good hard 1 hour ride on Tuesday night. Boy, this week the roads have been drying up and its starting to feel like SPRING! I saw also of people out on their bike, and am itching to get out as well. I will wait a few more weeks though as once I move my bike outside I hope all my training can be on the road (but its too early for Winnipeg, we will inevitably have a bit more witer before blessed with full-on Spring).
Hope to get our rec-room back into a liveable space by early this upcoming week so I can get back on my bike. I have really loved working out on my bike (first year I've done this through the winter).

No comments:
Post a Comment